On the Net

|Main Blog|Yearning|  

Words of God


About Linux News and OpenSource




and below are my posts....


Thursday, September 15, 2005

My Linux Desktop


This is my desktop, I'm using Mandrake 10.1 as my OS and KDE 3.4, I started using Linux for almost 2 years now, and I had never experienced like that on a MS box, well, I'm not saying that I totally leave windows behind, my wife ( in the background) still using Windows for her Desktop Publishing hobby or shall I say income generator at home. The beauty of using linux is that I dont encounter any virus and spyware anymore, and its free... if you dont have a CD installer yet, you can check this linux distro that will ship the CD for you for free (http://www.ubuntulinux.org/). I have so much more to say about Linux Desktop, so later..... I'll add more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home